What a treat to have retirement plan expert Ed Slott CPA join the show to help make smart year-end financial decisions! Ed is a nationally recognized IRA expert, television personality and best-selling author who has dedicated his life to educating Americans on saving for retirement and the intricacies of IRAs.
Among his many pearls of wisdom, delivered with his awesome Long island accent, Ed reminded us to do the following before the clock strikes midnight on December 31, 2014:
- Make your 2014 Roth IRA conversion
- Be aware of new IRA rollover rules
- Max out your retirement accounts
- Take Required Minimum Distributions
- Check / Update Beneficiary Forms
- Be aware of stealth taxes
- Consider donating your IRA distributions to charity
- Use Your Gifting Limits
In the first hour of the show, we had a terrific call from Mike in Texas, Sharon in CT and Mike in Maryland, all of whom needed guidance on financial advisors.
- Call 855-411-JILL and we'll schedule time to get you on the show LIVE
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org