Big changes are coming to the U.S. tax code, but how will it impact YOUR bottom line?
This week we’re doing something a bit different. No guest! Just me diving deep and offering up my two cents on the GOP’s plan to remake the tax system for the first time in over three decades.
Given the historic nature of the event, I wanted to break it down and mull over some of these questions:
- What will change for most Americans?
- How does geography play into the calculation?
- What happens to homeowners?
- How will corporations deploy their tax windfalls?
- What will the near term and long term economic impact of this reform be?
Thanks for allowing me to hog the mic and rant! Depending on how it goes, you may be hearing a bit more of that in 2018!
“Better Off” is sponsored by Betterment.
Have a finance related question? Email us here or call 855-411-JILL.
We love feedback so please subscribe and leave us a rating or review in iTunes!
Connect with me at these places for all my content:
"Better Off" theme music is by Joel Goodman, www.joelgoodman.com.