The show may be called "Jill on Money", but listeners know that the man without the microphone - Mark - is the center of the action. This weekend, we help the best producer in the world with the asset allocation for his IRA rollover.
It just so happens that David from Chicago is also seeking allocation advice, especially in light of Vanguard's shift on its target date funds. Here are two sample portfolio allocations to consider:
- 10% Money Market fund
- 30% Bond Index Fund
- 10% International Bond Index
- 30% Total Stock Market Index Fund
- 5% Small Cap Index Fund
- 10% International Stock Index Fund
- 5% Emerging Market Stock Index Fund
- 5% Money Market fund
- 20% Bond Index Fund
- 5% International Bond Index
- 35% Total Stock Market Index Fund
- 10% Small Cap Index Fund
- 15% International Stock Index Fund
- 10% Emerging Market Stock Index Fund
And this is the post about "Why We Are Lousy Investors"
Throughout the show we also discussed some estate questions and some tax issues.
Thanks to everyone who participated and to Mark, the BEST producer in the world. If you have a financial question, there are lots of ways to contact us:
- Call 855-411-JILL and we'll schedule time to get you on the show LIVE
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org