Entrepreneur Brian Wong is a paradox: a whip smart twenty-something business owner, who is a really nice guy; a wonky tech enthusiast, who probably wishes he could be in the NHL, rather than be a brand expert; and an author who provides lots of tips, but acknowledges "There is no one way. There are lots of ways." Brian joined the show to discuss his new book, "The Cheat Code: Going Off Script to Get More, Go Faster, and Shortcut your way to Success."
Brian, the self-proclaimed extroverted introvert, is an incredibly grateful man. He has learned quickly that "truly golden relationships start when your goal is not to force anything but to share some of yourself with people, learn from them." Here are some of his pearls of wisdom:
- Know your strengths
- Tune out stop trying to be in touch with everybody all the time (in other words, be careful how you use social media)
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Get out more...There's no substitute for meeting people and gaining new experiences.
Thanks to everyone who participated this week, especially Mark, the Best Producer/Music Curator in the World. Here's how to contact us:
- Call 855-411-JILL and we'll schedule time to get you on the show LIVE
- Send an email: email@example.com