We talk about President-elect Donald Trump and what it means to you and your money plus some financial planning advice with guest Paul Auslander.
Whew, what a week. Trump beat Clinton. Stocks tanked. Trump spoke in the wee hours of Wednesday morning. Stocks rallied. And continued to rally throughout the week. Which led to me being inundated with questions from readers/listeners/viewers, the most common one being, "what should I do with my retirement account?" Yes, I have the answer...but come on now, it's not gonna be that easy...you'll have to listen to the show for the answer!
For nearly 30 years Paul has been designing and implementing strategies for his clients with one goal in mind...to help them worry less about their financial futures. While trying to help our listeners worry less, Paul touched on a variety of topics, including:
- The implementation of the fiduciary standard for retirement accounts
- Commission based products
- Fee only planners
- Likelihood of the Fed raising rates
- Low return environment for 2017
A little bit of something for everyone!
Thanks to everyone who participated this week, especially Mark, the Best Producer/Music Curator in the World. Here's how to contact us:
- Call 855-411-JILL and we'll schedule time to get you on the show LIVE
- Send an email: email@example.com