Before we conquer 2017 with our guest in the second hour we answered some great questions in the first hour. It started with a real estate question from Matt in Oregon and then a fascinating career/retirement question from David in Ohio. Both worth a listen! Jan 14 JOM hour one
Now to the guest...
In keeping with the theme of the new year and new goals, this week we have a guest who wants to help YOU conquer your year.
Natalie MacNeil, an award-winning producer and business guru, is the author of a new project called "Conquer Your Year". I think it's important to emphasize that this isn't a book, it's a planner. Think of it as a tool to help make your 2017 resolutions a reality.
Among the tips you'll find:
- A 12 week "sprinting" technique that Natalie used herself to achiever her biggest goals in short timeframes
- How merging imagination + strategy can be the best approach to planning your year
- Guidance on breaking down your big picture goals into actionable and achievable next steps
- How to stop comparing yourself to the work and achievements of others
There's obviously a lot more in the planner but that's just an example of what you'll find. Take it one week at a time and who knows, some of the tips may help you achieve your goals!
P.S. we have a new podcast! It's called Better Off and it's sponsored by Betterment. It's similar to the radio show yet a bit different. We'd love hear your feedback! You can download it via iTunes, Spotify or Google Play.
Thanks to everyone who participated this week, especially Mark, the Best Producer/Music Curator in the World. Here's how to contact us:
- Call 855-411-JILL and we'll schedule time to get you on the show LIVE
- Send an email: email@example.com