Before you think about hitting the pause button, at least get through the latest episode of Jill on Money, because it's a good one! We started with Cindy in California, whose misfortune of losing her dad a couple years ago led to an inheritance worth more than $2 million. But now Cindy is having a hard time finding someone trustworthy to help her formulate a plan, hence the call to us. It was far from a simple answer so we kept her around for a couple segments. April 22 JOM Hour One
Okay, now to Rachael O'Meara, our guest this week in hour two. I have to say, I really enjoyed her new book, Pause: Harnessing the Life-Changing Power of Giving Yourself a Break.
- The signs that you’re in need of a meaningful break
- Planning your optimal pause—whether it’s as short as a day or as long as an epic journey
- Reentering the world with renewed clarity and purpose
Thanks to everyone who participated this week, especially Mark, the Best Producer/Music Curator in the World. Here's how to contact us:
- Call 855-411-JILL and we'll schedule time to get you on the show LIVE
- Send an email: email@example.com